Terms & Services Agreement *
This contract for services is made by and between Another Great Day Entertainment Co. of 2195 W Mission Timber Cir, Flagstaff AZ, 86001 (hereafter referred to as “AGD”) and 'Client Name' listed above (hereafter referred to as “Artist”).
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: Beginning on the effective date, AGD shall provide services including: weekly task management, bi-weekly coaching sessions via phone, video, or in person with the Artist, electronic press kit, instruction and materials pertaining to the selection made by the Artist A. Zero To 60 By AGD B. Zero To 60 By AGD lite
2. TERM: Artist hereby engages AGD for the services selected above for paragraph 1. Section A a period of 4 months, for paragraph 1, sections B through F, a period of 2 months commencing from the effective date hereof (hereinafter referred to as the “Initial Term”). AGD hereby grants Artist options to extend the term of this Agreement for an additional period of one (1) month each upon all of the terms and conditions herein, and each option shall commence automatically unless Artist submits notice to AGD to the contrary not later than fifteen (15) days prior to the expiration of the current term. The Initial Term and any and all option periods of this Agreement shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Term”.
3. COMPENSATION: Artist agrees to pay AGD the startup fee and monthly service charges by the due date identified on the Artist invoice. Additional compensation may be needed for the following reasons:
A. Artist may be subject to a $10 late fee for each past due invoice.
B. Artist elects to hire AGD Staff for task fulfillment services. In the event the Artist wishes to employ AGD for additional services Artist will be billed the agreed upon amount on their monthly invoice.
C. If campaign is "paused" or "canceled" artist may be subject to a restart fee of $100.
In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if Artist fails to pay for the services when due, AGD has the right to treat such failure as a material breach of this agreement, and may cancel this agreement and/or seek legal remedies.
4. FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES: Failure to provide services is defined as inability or unwillingness by AGD to complete one or more of the services identified in paragraph 1. Failure to provide services will be identified by notification sent to Artist by AGD or notification sent to AGD by Artist. In the event AGD is notified by Artist AGD will have 14 days to remedy the failure identified by Artist. In the event of failure to provide services by AGD a partial refund will be provided to Artist according to the following terms:
Setup fee will be refunded on a prorated amount based on the remaining days of the Initial Term from the effective date and the failure notification date.
Coaching fee will be refunded in part or full in the event the monthly fee was paid before the monthly services were delivered.
Any disagreements as to whether or not AGD has failed to provide services or any disputes arising between AGD and Artist unable to reach mutual resolution will be decided by an AAA Certified Arbitrator with arbitration fee to be split by both parties.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY: AGD and its employees, agents, or other representatives will not at any time use or disclose in any way information that is proprietary to the Artist without the previous consent of the Artist.
6. CANCELLATION: If Artist requests a cancellation of services, Artist may be billed at a minimum of 50% of any outstanding invoices for the Term. AGD reserves the right to cancel services for any negligent actions or willful misconduct of Artist in connection with this contract.
7. ANONYMITY: Artists, managers, and labels pursuing contractual opportunities that could be hindered by career development assistance from AGD Ent Co may select to have their campaign remain anonymous through a written request to their artist coach. In such cases AGD Ent Co and affiliate companies will refrain from sharing progress during the campaign and the artist will not be added to the Zero To 60 By AGD Artist website.
Artists who do not wish to remain anonymous grant AGD Ent Co and affiliate companies permission to use artist content as promotion material both online and during promotional events.
8. HOLD HARMLESS. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Artist agrees to defend (including attorney’s fees), pay on behalf of, indemnify, and hold harmless Another Great Day Entertainment Co., its elected and appointed officials, employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the AGD Entertainment against any and all claims, demands, suits or loss, including all costs connected therewith, and for any actual, out of pocket damages which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from the Another Great Day Entertainment Co., its elected and appointed officials, employees, volunteers or others working on behalf of the Another Great Day Entertainment Co., by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury or death and/or physical property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises solely out of the negligent actions or willful misconduct of Artist in connection with this contract.
Anything we can use when marketing the group to out side sources.
"Winner of 2017 Battle Of The Bands"
"Best Rock Performance - Dayton Music Coalition"
"Produced by Stephen Short (Rush, The Police, Fight The Quiet, and Sir Paul McCartney)"
Please list 5 artist who's career you admire and why. Artists should preferably be in your genre and have released music in the past 2 years. This could be based on their music, their marketing, or their team (management, label, booking agent, etc)